Client Fields Custom Feature
Get information from clients upon sign up that relates to the client. An example of such information could be, "Name of spouse", or "Date of Birth" since this is fixed information and would generally not change between bookings.
- How to use
- 1. Enable Custom Feature on the page.
- 2. Go to its settings by clicking on link.
- 3. Here you will see default client login registration fields. You can click on any of them to rename if needed.
- Press button to create a new form.
- 4. In the field write the question you want your clients to answer.
- 5. Choose the
- digits only - allows entering only numbers. Useful when you need to know the age, height or any other information that will require only digits.
- single line - usually used for short answers
- multiple lines - use this type of filed if you expect lengthy explanations from your clients
- checkbox - creates a checkbox that clients should either check or leave unchecked.
- dropdown selection - creates a drop-down list with the ability to choose only 1 option. In order to create this field, you will need to create a list of values in the section "Dropdown options and default option". Also you can select the Default value that will be assigned if nothing is chosen from the list.
- date - creates date selection option with calendar.
- custom HTML - allows to add visual dividers or additional text near the client field. Cannot be used for client input.
- 6. Make it rather
- Include to invoices if you would like its title and client response to be reflected there.
- Save the form when you are done.
- 7. You can also re-order all the forms to your taste by using the arrows on the left-side block or by setting the position in the form editing mode on the right side.
- 8. If you want to include client form information to email templates, find the client forms
- (Or use feature for customized templates per service and/or provider)
- 9. The clients will then be able to fill in their replies during on the booking site and edit their data in client profiles.
- 10. From your admin page you will be able to view and edit the clients' replies in -> -> for the corresponding client.
- and export answers to Excel file in -> ->
- Or in
- Or together with booking information in -> ->