Email whitelisting instructions
So here are a few things that you can do to make sure you get those all important emails from the team here at SimplyBook.me.
You can expect system notifications such as when your subscription is up for renewal, notices about bookings, and helpful information on various things such as how to get the most out of your SimplyBook.me service.
As great as technology is, it isn’t perfect, and sometimes email systems and internet service providers mistake legitimate email for spam. To ensure that you don’t miss important communication from us, please take the following steps:
Please whitelist any emails that come from the @simplybook.me domain.
Why? Because that tells your email service or program that you actually want emails from this domain, so that they can then make sure you get them.
How? Well, this differs between email services and programs but below you can see information about some of the main ones. If you aren’t using one of these, please refer to the help section for your service for information.
Using Gmail or Gsuite
Filter messages from @simplybook.me and tell the system to never send it to spam:
- 1. Go to Settings (click the gear icon at the top to the right)
- 2. Select the ‘Filters and Blocked Addresses’ tab
- 3. Towards the bottom of the tab, click the ‘Create a new filter’ link
- 4. In the ‘From’ field write @simplybook.me
- 5. Click ‘Create filter with this search’ to the bottom right of the window
- 6. Tick the box next to ‘Never send it to Spam’
- 7. Click the blue button that says ‘Create filter’
Great! Now you won’t miss anything from us!
And to ensure that our emails don’t get lost in that Updates or Promotions tab:
- 1. Find an email from SimplyBook.me in your inbox
- 2. Click and drag it to the Primary tab in your inbox
- 3. You’ll be asked whether you want to do this for future emails, so tell them “yes”
Using Yahoo! mail
- 1. When you open an email message, hover your mouse on the Sender's name.
- 2. Click the the three dots in the Sender's info window that appears and click “Add to contacts”.
- 3. When "Add Contact" form comes up, click "Save".
Using Mac Mail
- 1. From the top menu select Mail > Preferences
- 2. Then select the “Rules” icon, click “Add Rule” and type a name for the rule in the description field. Use the following settings:
- 3. “If any of the following conditions are met: From Contains”. In the text field besides “Contains” type @simplybook.me
- 4. Select “Move Message” and “Inbox” from the drop down menus and then click OK to save the rule.
- 1. Right-click on the message in your inbox.
- 2. Select “Junk E-mail” from the menu.
- 3. Click “Never Block Sender” or "Never Block Sender's Domain (@example.com)".
Great, you’re all set! We look forward to being in touch and seeing your business blossom!