File Uploader - Google Drive custom feature
Enable this custom feature to allow your clients to upload signed documents or other information directly to your Google drive account.
- How to use
1. Enable this option on yourpage -> category.
2. On the right side of the page you will see it settings. Click on to connect to your Google Drive and give the requested permissions.
3. After successful connection you will be able to see its status and use the link to the files folder on your Google Drive from the same Custom Features page.
4. Navigate to -> or -> (or enable one or both features if needed) and create form. Make it obligatory or not depending on your needs.
5. After you have created the desired forms the clients will be able to upload their files during the booking process
or sign up
6. From admin side you will be able to see and download the files either on the Calendar page if it is an
or from -> -> if you have it as a
And, for sure, you will be able to manually upload the files during the new booking or client record creation/editing from admin side if necessary.