Import Clients custom feature
Use this feature if you need to add the list of clients to your system with just several clicks. Simply upload a CSV file containing your clients data, then select headers for corresponding columns, and you will have an updated list of clients in your client register.
- Attention! It is forbidden to import a client list with emails and client information where the clients have not specifically granted you the right to do so.
- Please note that this feature is available with Standard and Premium subscriptions only(former Advanced, Gold and Platinum).
- It is only possible to import 500 clients by default. If you need to import more please contact support for details.
How to use this option:
- 1. Enable "Import Clients" custom feature on your Custom features page:
- 2. Prepare your Excel file.
- - No text above the list of clients should be written
- - Make sure all cells are correctly displayed
- - Save file in .csv format with comma separation.
- 3. Go to Manage//Clients//Import from CSV or simply click on "Settings" near this custom feature.
- 4. Press "Choose file" and select the prepared file.
- 5. Assign values to the columns from drop-down lists in the upper bar (above each column, marked with black arrows). Assign "name", "email" and "phone".
- 6. Press "Confirm clients import".
- Please note that only 10 clients will be shown in preview, but after you import, all clients will be shown.
- If you can't import clients, please check the possible reasons
- 1. Format of .csv file is incorrect. It should be saved in .csv with comma or tab separation.
- 2. There is some text above the data or unnecessary columns that prevent successful import. Please delete the text.
- 3. Values are not assigned. Use drop-down menus above the columns to assign values "name", "email", "phone", etc.