Loyalty System custom feature
Let clients earn points for services/ booking and allow them to redeem for gift cards. You can set different amount of points per each service/ and 3-4 hours after the meeting takes place the bonuses will be automatically added to the client's balance. As soon as the client gathers the necessary amount of points he/she will be able to exchange them for a gift card, which can be later used for another purchases on your booking website or as a present to someone.
- How to use
1. To enableplease navigate to your page, select section and click on or use near the respective feature.
2. After it is enabled you can edit the related notifications templates right away, on the right side of the page. Please use the suggested variables if needed. Two notifications types are available: for automated points addition and manual client balance update.
3. To set the points amounts please go to -> (or use link near the custom feature) or -> (if you are using them and wish to be a part of the loyalty program).
4. Create new service/if necessary or click on the existing one to edit, select tab.
5. Enable to connect the service/ to the loyalty system and of points the client will earn per this service/ booking in the box that appears. Save settings.
6. Then please go to -> page using the left-side menu, create a new gift card or click on the existing one to edit and choose tab.
7. Enable to allow the clients to buy this gift card for bonuses. to be earned in the box that appears. Save settings.
8. From the client side they can see the amount of the points earned as well as the bonuses usage history inside or go to the specific of the booking website.
9. As soon as the client has enough points the button becomes active on page on the booking website and such gift card can be purchased in exchange of these points.
As the result the client will get the gift card to his/her email or can copy its code in -> and use as usual gift card for another purchases or make someone a present.
10. From the admin side you can also view all the points earning and spending in -> . Please use the filter if necessary to see some selected results, export the data to Excel or .csv.
11. With the help of this report you can also manually manage the points amounts per client.
Please click on the button at the top, use in the popup that appears to find the desired client, to be added or deducted in the box (to deduct please simply before the amount), add some (it will also be reflected on the client side) and hit . The client will receive the notification about the balance update.
As well you can use the option in per the specific report line for faster balance update as the client will be already preselected in this case,
12. In case you need to view the point history per the particular client please use -> and click on the highlighted bonuses amount in the table to get to the bonuses history popup.