Membership custom feature
This Custom feature allows you to have services that only members can book provided they have an active paid membership. This can be applied to a selection or all services, only classes or similar.
Here you can check more cases when Membership can be useful.
Check video tutorial how to set it up.
Demo page with Membership-related classes is available here.
- How to use
- 1. To enable this feature please go to section using left-side menu of your admin interface, find and click on button or use the
- 2. Navigate to
- Click on
- Add membership title, set description, upload an image, select the desired duration and decide on the sessions limit included.
- The membership can be free or paid so you can set its price.
- If you would like to allow the membership to repeat please enable
- 3. Don't forget to to restrict booking to the members only.
- 4. For sure, you will need to notify your clients about the membership purchase or send the information related to its renewal.
- To adjust your templates please navigate to -> -> on the left to open right-side options and see the list of available notifications:
- You can use the to automatically add the corresponding information to each email/SMS notification.
- 5. (optional) You may need to issue membership to some clients from admin side if they have already paid or you have given them some free period.
- You can do that from the same -> page by clicking on button either near the membership name or in the top right corner of membership editing window.
- 6. (optional) There are several issuing options to choose from:
- - you can set membership (current date is set by default);
- - you can generate an if you need it for accounting purposes;
- - you can issue membership without an invoice;
- - if you select issuing with the invoice and the membership is recurring it is possible to set manual or automatic and set the number of times to repeat for the automatic one,
- so that the new invoice will be generated each time the membership is prolonged;
- - as well you can choose several clients at once to issue the membership to.
- 7. When the memberships are purchased or issued there are several places to check the information related:
- You can cancel the specific client's membership here if necessary.
- - -> -> - contains all the invoices present in the system, memberships included.
- It allows to cancel recurring profiles(both made by clients and admin) or prolong the recurring memberships issued from admin side only.
- 8. From the client side the clients will see memberships tab on the booking site
- with the list of all options you have set as available and the services related will have clickable "Subscription required" labels
- that lead to the corresponding membership purchase.
- 9. (optional) As well you can add custom membership widget to your website if necessary following these instructions.