Online Video Meetings Custom Feature
Use this feature to easily create meeting links for your clients and meet them online using video or phone
How to set
- 1. Enable custom feature in
- 2. Login to and your with the user that is a member of your organization in MS Azure.
- (Or create the accounts there)
- 3. Add in -> ->
- And add yourself in -> -> on
- 4. On SimplyBook.me side please click on block and choose near
- Connect your Microsoft account.
- 5. For the services/classes you wish to conduct online meetings switch the option
(in -> -> -> if you are using on in -> -> ->
- 6. When the clients book such a service/class there will be online meeting link on
- For admin side it will be possible to follow the link from booking info popup form in or in ->
- 7. (optonal) You can add online meetings link to provider and client notification templates so that both sides receive them with the booking details.
To do that please navigate to -> (or -> -> if you have customized notifications per service and/or provider).
Additional steps for case when you need to allow your Providers to have own MS Teams account connection
- 8. By default your MS Teams account that you have connected in will be used to generate meetings links and conduct meetings, but if you have several employees in your company, they are added to SimplyBook.me side as providers and users and you wish them to use own MS Teams accounts for their online services/classes please make sure that you have them in with access to this application as well as on
- (you can add users in MS Azure interface with internal domain or invite using existing email addresses)
- 9. Then they need to under their credentials and connect their accounts in ->
- 10. Once they have connected own accounts you will be able to see this information in -> ->
How the meeting process works
- 1. After everything is set up and the client books the online meetings related service/class both the client and the provider (or company, depending on your settings) will get the links to the meeting.
- Either from email notifications if you have added the corresponding variables to the templates.
- Or the provider can get to the meeting page right from the booking on Calendar while the client from "My bookings" tab of the booking site.
- 2. By default the meeting starts automatically for the both sides when the booked time comes.
- 3. As well the provider can manually start the meeting if necessary using the corresponding button.
- 4. After this the redirect to Microsoft Teams sofware takes place and all the participants can join.
- (It is not mandatory for the customers to have MS Teams account. To join they will only need to fill in their name after opening the meeting url in their browser)