Products for Sale custom feature
When your clients are booking the services they will be offered to add relevant products to their purchase. Someone buying a haircut could for example be offered to buy hair gel at the same time.
Use this to your advantage to sell more!
- Please note! This custom feature cannot be used without Accept Payments custom feature, that is why this option will be automatically enabled as soon as you switch on "Products for sale".
How to use:
- 1. To enable this option please go to your Custom Features page and click on “Enable” near “Products for sale” option.
- 2. Click on “Settings” button that will appear there or select Manage// Products for sale section and you will get to a page where you will be able to create all necessary products.
- 3. Click on “+” icon to create new product, set its name, image, description if necessary and price.
- Please note! It is not possible to create free products, each of them needs to have some price added.
- 4. To relate the product with particular service(s) please use “Connected services” tab and check the boxes with desired services/classes.
- 5. You can also make product to be selected by default on the booking page and set default amount that will be displayed to clients.
- Please note! The clients will be able to adjust amount to their needs on the booking site or uncheck this product.
Here you can see how the products can look like on the booking page:
Correlation with other custom features:
1- Rewards and Referrals. Rewards and Referrals discounts are working for services prices only and not applied to products prices. If you'd like to set up discounts for products, please use Coupons and Gift Cards Custom Feature instead.
2- Group Bookings. Number of items is multiplied to number of participants selected.
3- Multiple bookings. Products are selected separately for each booking.
Can I add the items that clients has selected to notification templates?
Sure, just add [products] variable to all necessary templates in Settings//Email and SMS settings and the list of products will be included to corresponding notifications