SMTP custom feature
It allows you to use your own SMTP server so all emails sent from the SimplyBook.me system on your behalf, come from your own email address.
- How to use.
- 1. You can enable this Custom Feature in your Custom Feature section
- 2. Go to its settings on the right.
- 3. And add your SMTP server details there. Save settings.
- Remark that if you have a gmail address or g-suite email, you can send up to 1.000 emails per day through that address.
- If you send more than 1.000 notifications/promotions per day, you can look at other smtp services like sendinblue.com, sendgrid.com, mailjet.com, or authsmtp.com.
- Please check video tutorial here.
- For added security, you can setup double authentication for the email that you plan to use.
- Here you can check instructions how to use application password for double-step authentication.
How to store a copy of outgoing emails in your Gmail:
- 1. You need to log into your Gmail or Google Apps email Settings and Click on the Forwarding/IMAP tab and scroll down to the IMAP Access section.
- 2. Please set the IMAP as enabled in order for emails to be properly copied to your sent folder.