- 1. In your Simplybook admin page get the code in Settings//Bookings on Webpage or Facebook//Booking widget for your own website//Save settings and Get code.
- 2. On your Squarespace account, choose the page where are planning to insert your booking calendar. We recommend using a new page in Main Navigation designed specifically for online booking. You can name it "Book Now", "Online Booking" or "Calendar." Open the page editor. Click an Insert Point and select Code from the Block Menu.
- 3. Insert the code received in Simplybook admin page, to the Code box and click "Apply".
You may get a message that embedded scripts are disabled - it is done on Squarespace side due to security reasons but you can click on "Preview" or publish website and access it as a client to see whether the widget is working.
Booking button widget:
- 1. In your Simplybook admin page get the code in Settings//Bookings on Webpage or Facebook//Booking button widget for your website//Save settings and Get button code.
- 2. In your Squarespace account go to Settings//Advanced//Code injection. (Squarespace instructions how to inject the code)
- 3. Insert the code received in Simplybook admin page, to your Squarespace settings page.