Tickets custom feature
Issue tickets for services, classes and events. The tickets can be printed or shown from mobile screen by clients and then be scanned using the SimplyBook.me admin app, or manually inserted in the Validate tickets section of SimplyBook.me. If you have HTML/CSS knowledge and Premium plan, you can customize the look of your tickets.
- How to use
- 1. Enable this feature on your page.
- 2. Navigate to using the link near the enabled feature or go to -> section.
- 3. Select the service you would like to sell the tickets for with a click and go to tab.
- 4. tickets issuing and connect the template by clicking on it. Save settings.
- (There is one default template, but with Premium plan you can create your own one).
- 5. When the event time comes and you need to validate tickets please go to -> ->
- 6. Look for the ticket by its unique number(can be used on desktop and mobile) or scan the QR code(open that page from mobile device).
- Check the booking information if necessary and click on
- 7. If you have SimplyBook.me admin application you can easily scan and check-in tickets there from
- 8. Ticket codes can be found in the related bookings on page or in report.
- You can also print tickets from there.
- 9. (optional) If you have Premium plan and know HTML/CSS or have someone who can help with it you can create a custom ticket template in -> ->
- 10. From the client side they can get tickets on the appointment/payment confirmation page when the booking process is completed.
- Or they can go to tab and use the corresponding button there to download ticket PDF and print.