Tips Custom Feature
With Tips Custom Feature, your clients can now enjoy the flexibility and convenience of showing their appreciation for your services through tipping. The feature is designed to enhance your clients' booking experience. Your customers can leave tips during the booking process or after the appointment is finished.
- How to use
1. To enable this feature, go to thesection using the left-side menu of your admin interface, find , and click on button or use the switcher.
2. Once enabled, you can select if some tax should be added to tips or not. Use the drop-down menu to choose from the previously created sales taxes or leave it with “No tax” if taxes should not be applied.
3. There are 2 tipping options for your clients:
- Option A: Tipping when making payment upon booking.
When clients make a booking, they will see 4 tipping options at the Payment step. The amount of the tip depends on the price of your service and is equal to 5%, 10%, and 15% of the service price. The 4th option is “Custom” - the clients can choose to enter the custom amount of their tip.
- Option B: Tipping after the appointment is finished. (Pay Later chosen upon booking)
If you are using the
It can be done in -> -> per necessary row -> ->
Your clients can also scan the and will be redirected to the payment step where they can leave tip.
- How to use Tips Custom Feature with Accept Deposits Custom Feature
When clients choose to pay the Deposit instead of the full amount upon booking, the tipping option will still correspond to the full price of the service. For example, if the deposit price is $20 and the full price is $100, the tipping options would be $5,$10, $15, and “Custom” amount, which is equal to 5%, 10%, and 15% of the full price.
If a client does not leave Tip when paying the Deposit, there will still be an option for tipping if you send your client payment links for the remaining amount after the Deposit is paid.
You will need to go to -> -> per necessary row -> ->
The tipping options for your client will correspond to the remaining amount. For example, if the full price was $100 and the client paid a $20 deposit, the tipping options will be equal to 5%, 10%, and 15% of $80. It will give your client the following tipping options: $4, $8, $12, and a “Custom“amount.