Where to change my info
In Settings // Company Information // Basic Information // Name.
Unfortunately, there is no option to change url within the system. In order to change it, you need to register a new company with desired url.
Free: You can create a new company with the desired name in url and manually transfer all data and settings there. You can create services and providers, and copy list of clients to new system with Import Clients Custom Feature (see instructions here). Bookings and other settings cannot be transferred.
Paid: Create a new system with the desired name in url, go to Plans&Prices // Additional items and select "Copy system to new system" , make payment and our developers will transfer your data. After you made a payment, you need to contact support, tell them old company name and new company name (confirm ownership of both accounts), and request transfer of the system.
Company logo and background
In Settings // Design // Themes and colors // Additional theme settings.
In Settings // Design // Themes & Colors.
- Recommended themes
- All new ones
Those themes support all new functionality and have the option to adjust the colors of your booking page.
Texts and language
If you need to adjust any texts on your booking page (for example change Employee to Therapist, Coach or Room), you can do it in Settings // General Settings // Custom Translations.
There, you can also change language of your booking page by clicking on the corresponding flag and pressing "Save custom translations". If your language is not in the list you can translate the system yourself.
Your time on the booking page is the time of the company's time zone. You can change your time zone in Settings//General Settings//Configuration//Time zone.
In Settings // Design // Home page // Company description.
In Settings // Company Information // Basic Information // Address.
You can change company contacts in Settings//Company information//Basic information.
Working hours block on the booking page:
To change working hours block go to Time Settings // Company opening hours.
If you wish to display times different from real working hours there you can use "Use custom working hours" in Settings//Company information//Home page.
You can change timeline in Settings // Design // Themes and colors // Timeline settings // Select timeline type drop-down
There are 7 types of timeline:
- Slots weekly - shows available time in the intervals equal to your service duration for a week. Starts counting from the first available time.
- Modern - shows available time in the intervals equal to your service duration for a day. Starts counting from the first available time.
- Flexible weekly - shows available time in the intervals equal to your timeframe duration for a week. Starts counting from the first available time.
- Flexible - shows available time in the intervals equal to your timeframe duration for a day. Starts counting from the first available time.
- Modern provider - shows available time for providers for chosen date. Starts counting from the first available time of all providers.
- Flexible provider- shows available times for providers in the intervals equal to your timeframe duration. Starts counting from the first available time on selected date.
- Classes- shows available times for classes in the intervals equal to class duration. Starts counting from the first available time.
- Please note! Multiple Bookings custom feature currently does not work with Classes timeline.
If you have services that have fixed start times, you can try using Appointment at fixed time Custom Feature.
You can change it in Settings // General Settings // Configuration // Timeframe.
You can also try to change timeline to flexible in order to show availability according to your interval. Check types of timelines here.
Works with old themes only.
In Settings // Company Information // Home page // Optional button after success booking.
For example, if you insert https://simplybook.me, the system will redirect you to SimplyBook.me website when you click on that button.