With the help of our Wordpress plugin
Please note! Wordpress SimplyBook.me plugin may not work with some custom themes of WordPress and some specific plugins. If you installed the plugin and all the data is correct but the page does not show up, please try inserting widget (option #2)
- 1. Search for Simplybook WordPress plugin in the list of plugins of WP catalogue and add it to your website (it is called Online Appointment Scheduling Widget and Booking System).
- 2. If you don't have an account with us yet, please register on SimplyBook.me (you can register here), or visit our website and press big button “Get Free Account”. If you already have account, please log into it.
- 3. Go to WordPress plugin settings and insert your company login to the corresponding box there. (the one in url of your admin page, e.g in the link https://image.secure.simplybook.me/, image is company name)
- 4. Select the theme, timeline and colors for the client view.
- 5. In your WordPress admin site navigate to "Pages" and create a new page specifically for bookings (you can also add it to the already existing page if you wish, the process is the same). Then, paste '[simplybook]' tag in that page.
- 6. Example of WordPress plugin (may look different depending on your WP theme and SimplyBook.me settings). You can also use CSS custom feature to adjust the look of the plugin to the design of your website.
Select date and time
Fill in the details
- Error while setting up the widget.
If you got the error "Seems the method cannot be found on your server. Possible reasons may include: PHP option 'allow_url_fopen' is not enabled, PHP CURL is not enabled. Please ask your hoster for support regarding absence of required methods."
- Please check if your PHP has the necessary methods (allow_url_fopen and PHP CURL) on.
- To check this, you can install PHP Settings plugin.
- After you have checked and the necessary methods are Off, please contact your hosting provider and request activating them.
- If those methods are On, there may be another reason that prevents SimplyBook.me plugin from displaying on your page, please contact our support and we will try to help you.
if you receive the message that Fatal error occurred when installing the plugin most likely you will need to update your PHP version, the preferable version is 5.3 and higher.
As a Widget
Please copy the code from Settings//Bookings on Webpage or Facebook//Booking widget for your own website//Save settings and Get code.
Then, insert the iFrame code to the page you want to show the widget on in WordPress admin page//Pages//Add new or edit existing one//paste the code and press "publish/update".
Example' (may look different depending on your WP theme and SimplyBook.me theme and settings)
How to translate old version of WordPress plugin to your language
- 1) download plugin zip file from https://wordpress.org/plugins/simplybookme-online-appointment-scheduling-widget-and-booking-system/
- 2) uncompress this file
- 3) go to "/langs" folder
- 4) copy simplybook_me-en_US.po file with name "simplybook_me-sl_SL.po"
- 5) download PoEdit (program) https://poedit.net/ (Free)
- 6) open simplybook_me-sl_SL.po with PoEdit
- 7) save and update zip file with your translation file (Please note! Zip file structure should not be changed)
- 8) go to your WordPress dashboard, Plugins page and click on "Add new" at the top, then choose "Upload Plugin" and upload your zip file there.
If it does not work you need to apply translations via FTP - if you do not know how to do it please contact your web developer.