Zapier Connector custom feature
Connect SimplyBook.me with hundreds of other solutions using this feature. It contains a variety of triggers that can be used to send information to other solutions by simply using one of the available zaps or by creating a new zap. Zapier allows to integrate 2 or more web-applications via their APIs through “triggers” and “actions”. SimplyBook.me is available in Zapier as Trigger app, it means only information from SimplyBook.me is sent to Zapier (1-way integration) and via Zapier to any app that has actions.
4 triggers are now available with invitation version:
• New booking - launches when new booking is created in SimplyBook.me account;
• Booking change - launches when booking is changed (change of date/time/service/provider/status/intake forms answers);
• Booking cancellation - launches upon booking cancellation;
• New client - launches when new client is added, either upon a new booking, or when admin manually adds client in SimplyBook.me admin interface.
- Available data:
- Company (login, name, email, phone),
- Service (name, description, duration, buffer time),
- Provider (name, description, email, phone),
- Client information (name, email, phone, address, timezone),
- Booking code (if booking is confirmed, start/end date/time).
- (service price, currency);
- (name, description, color);
- (approval status: approved, canceled);
- (location name, location address (with coordinates), location phone, location description);
- (category name, category description);
- (add-on name, add-on price);
- Client ID;
- Client name;
- Client email;
- Client phone;
- Client address;
- If client is blocked to login (if custom feature is enabled);
- Client registration date.
- How to use
- 1. Enable custom feature on your page on SimplyBook.me side.
- 2. Create new Zap by clicking on button in Zapier interface.
- 3. Look for Simplybook in
- 4. Select the desirable trigger.
- 5. Connect SimplyBook.me account.
- 6. Click to test this step.
- 7. Proceed to adding the Action step and search for the app you wish to connect SimplyBook.me to.
- 8. Connect this application account and setup the template using the available data mentioned above.
- 9. You can test this step operation as well if necessary or skip it.
- 10. Finish the setup, add Zap name and turn it on.