Bookings on Facebook
Facebook and Instagram Bookings Custom Feature
How to add and use booking option to Facebook/Instagram business page
- 1. Enable custom feature on your page.
- 2. Login to your Facebook/Instagram business account(s) in another browser tab.
- 3. Go back to SimplyBook.me interface and click on near
- 4. Click on button on the page you see.
- 5. You will be redirected to
- Please follow the steps 1-5 displayed below.
- (If you have Instagram business profile connected to your Facebook business page you will be able to connect it there as well
- and button will automatically appear there)
- 6. Now you will have your services shown on your Facebook page with
- 7. You can also add booking option to your Facebook page posts so that the customers will be able to quickly book your services.
- 1. Navigate to -> -> on SimplyBook.me side.
- 2. Click on at the top of the page.
- 3. You will be redirected to Facebook interface, where you just need to and select option.
How to add and use booking option on Instagram only
- 1. Open your mobile application and login to your business page.
- 2. Navigate to your and select to edit it.
- 3. Follow the steps 1-8 below to add button that will lead the customers to your booking site:
How to remove Book option from Instagram business page
- 1. Open your
- Follow the steps 1-5 below to remove button:
- 1. Go to your Page’s cover photo and click
- 2. Choose your call-to-action, then select option and enter the URL for your booking site.
- 3. Click on and you will get the button as a result, so that your clients will be able to click on it, go to your booking site and book your services.
Facebook chat bot
- 1. Enable custom feature on your page.
- 2. You will see its settings on
- 3. Log into the
- 4. Click on in the upper right-hand corner and choose to
- 5. Enter a name and contact email address and click on
- 6. Add all basic information about your company and application, required links, an icon for the application as well as GDPR related information if necessary in ->
- 7. Then please click on near on the left-side.
- 8. Click the button for the option.
- 9. Under the section, choose one of your Facebook business pages or create a new one.
- 10. Click on button, check token generation warning and copy the token code.
- 11. Paste the token into SimplyBook.me settings.
- 12. Click the button under the section and paste and copied from SimplyBook.me
- 13. Hit , select and in the popup. Save.
- 14. Proceed to section and click on in front of pages_messaging API.
- 15. Scroll down to section and click on link.
- 16. In the popup that appears provide the details according to the following example.
- 17. Submit your app for review.
- 18. You can also make your app live for approved users to test.
- It will become available to all your page visitors after Facebook approval.
- You can add users here:
- 19. It may take some time for Facebook to approve your application and your clients will be able to book using the chat bot.
- Here you can see how approved request will look like
How to add SimplyBook.me widget to your Facebook fan page
- 1.You can add SimplyBook.me functionality to Facebook fan page (only to fan page, it can't be connected to your personal page) in -> -> -> -> choose the page to attach Simplybook to.
- 2. After you connected SimplyBook.me to Facebook fan page, it is listed in the left-side menu of the page under the photo of your company.
You can press -> and make SimplyBook.me more visible for clients by dragging and dropping it higher in the list.
- 3. You may need to change the title to something else. For this, on your Facebook fan page go to (upper bar) -> -> -> -> ->
How to remove Facebook widget from my Facebook page?
On your Facebook fan page go to (upper bar) -> -> -> -> press near to remove this tab and save settings.
Facebook widget is not visible from mobiles
- Unfortunately, Facebook does not show third-party apps from mobiles. Your clients need to access desktop version to book from Facebook.
I cannot change the email when book from Facebook
- When you use Facebook widget, the system perceives a customer as Facebook user and uses his/her data to fill in the details. Thus, by default it uses email under which Facebook is registered. Unfortunately, it is not in our competency to change this, you can try contacting Facebook support to clarify this issue.