Google Business custom feature
Revision as of 11:16, 24 July 2019 by Admin
Easily increase your business visibility on the Internet via the Google My Business feature. It does not cost anything but increases visibility in search as well as makes your business visible on Google maps.
- How to use
- 1. Enable this custom feature on your page.
- 2. Navigate to to create Google Business account if you do not have one yet, or connect already existing Google Business account.
- 3. Give the necessary permissions so that it will be possible to see and edit your location(s) in SimplyBook.me.
- 4. If you already have some locations in Google Business you will be able to see them on the left side of the page.
- 5. Just click on one of them if you need to make some edits and enable the option , make the necessary changes and re-save the location for the information to be updated on Google side
- or choose option to add a new business address.
- 6. After you have added the address, click on
- You can also close the pop-up and get back to the verification step later(there will be
- As soon as your location is verified by Google(you will see the verification process steps while following Google instuctions) your business will appear in search and on Google Maps.
- 7. When you save the location the following information is passed to Google about your company:
- business location title;
- company working hours;
- company phone number;
- booking site link;
- business category(as Google categories differ the best matching one will be found).
- 8. You can also edit your business location details on Google side if necessary. Simply click on button at the top(appears for saved and synced locations).
- 9. If some location(s) become not relevant for your business anymore you can easily delete them in this feature settings. Just click on option.