- 1. Search for in the list of plugins in the WP catalogue and add it to your website (it is called Online Appointment Scheduling Widget and Booking System).
- 2. Go to
Select the theme, calendar layout and colors for the client view. Save settings
- 3. In your WordPress admin site navigate to and create a new page specifically for bookings (you can also add it to the already existing page if you wish, the process is the same). Then, paste tag into that page.
- 4. Example of WordPress plugin (may look different depending on your WP theme and SimplyBook.me settings). You can also use to adjust the look of the plugin to the design of your website.
- Errors while setting up the plugin.
If you got the error
- Please check if your PHP has the necessary methods (allow_url_fopen and PHP CURL) on.
- To check this, you can install PHP Settings plugin.
- After you have checked and the necessary methods are Off, please contact your hosting provider and request activating them.
- If those methods are On, there may be another reason that prevents SimplyBook.me plugin from displaying on your page, please contact our support and we will try to help you.
If you receive the message that most likely you will need to update your PHP version, the preferable version is 5.3 and higher.
- 1. Please copy the code from -> -> ->
- 2. Go to your WordPress admn side and create a new page or navigate to already created one, where you plan to add the widget. Click on icon.
- 3. Search for option.
- 4. Paste the previously copied code.
- 5. Publish your changes.
SimplyBook.me theme and settings).(may look different depending on your WP theme and
How to translate old version of WordPress plugin to your language
- 1) download plugin zip file from https://wordpress.org/plugins/simplybookme-online-appointment-scheduling-widget-and-booking-system/
- 2) uncompress this file
- 3) go to "/langs" folder
- 4) copy simplybook_me-en_US.po file with name "simplybook_me-sl_SL.po"
- 5) download PoEdit (program) https://poedit.net/ (Free)
- 6) open simplybook_me-sl_SL.po with PoEdit
- 7) save and update zip file with your translation file (Please note! Zip file structure should not be changed)
- 8) go to your WordPress dashboard, Plugins page and click on "Add new" at the top, then choose "Upload Plugin" and upload your zip file there.
- If it does not work you need to apply translations via FTP - if you do not know how to do it please contact your web developer.