Service Add-Ons custom feature
You can create add-ons for selected services. These add-ons can be set to influence service duration or not, but the service anyway becomes more expensive.
An example may be a massage, whereas the client could choose to add the luxury oil that costs more during massage.
Use this to your advantage to sell more!
- Please note! This custom feature cannot be used without Accept Payments custom feature, that is why this option will be automatically enabled as soon as you enable "Service Add-ons".
How to use:
- 1. To enable this option please go to your Custom Features page and click on “Enable” near “Service Add-ons” option.
- 2. Click on “Manage” button that will appear there or go to Manage -> Service Add-ons section and you will get to a page where you will be able to create all necessary items.
- 3. Click on “+” icon to create new add-on, set its name and price.
- Please note! It is not possible to create free add-ons, each of them needs to have price added.
- Add the desired duration if you need it to influence the overall appointment time.
- Upload the image and set description is necessary.
- 4. To relate the add-on with particular service(s) please use “Connected services” tab and check the boxes with desired services/classes.
- 5. You can also make add-on to be selected by default on the booking page
- Please note! The clients will be able to uncheck this item if they wish to on the booking page.
- Here you can see how the add-ons can look like on the booking page:
- Please note! We recommend using the following timelines in case you set service add-ons with duration: modern, slots weekly, flexible, flexible weekly or flexible provider.
- In this case add-ons step will be shown before time step and the timeslots displayed should suit the items selected in most cases.
- With other timelines such as: daily classes, weekly classes и modern provider this step will be shown after time selection step and
- if all the selections do not fit the choices the clients will get an error that the service cannot be booked.
Correlation with other custom features:
1- Group Bookings. Number of items is multiplied to number of participants selected.
2- Multiple bookings. Add-ons are selected separately for each booking.
Can I add the items that clients has selected to notification templates?
Sure, just add [attributes] variable to all necessary templates in Settings//Email and SMS settings and the list of products will be included to corresponding notifications