If you are offering renting services, Simplybook can become a suitable booking software for you.
- If you rent items for hours
- Make your items as providers. For example if you rent musical instruments, create providers Flute, Bass, Violin, etc.
- If you rent for different duration you will need to create multiple services with different duration. For example: Renting 1 hour, Renting 2 hours, Renting 6 hours, etc.
- If you rent items for days
- 1. In Settings // General Settings // Configuration set both "Allow service to extend over breaktime" and "Allow service to extend over closing hours" to "Yes".
- 2. In Manage // Services // "+" create service with the duration corresponding to the amount of days your service will be offered for (3 days=3 hours, 7 days=7 hours).
- 3. In the Time settings // Company opening hours (when you have only 1 service) or in the working hours of the service (Manage // Services // Service schedule) open only 1 hour each day.
- 4. The system will then book the number of hours indicated in service duration as the number of days.