Accept deposits custom feature
Use deposits to increase the likelihood of clients coming for the service and make sure that in case they do not show up that you can keep the deposit. Remark that some clients may contact their bank directly to get refund of deposits in which case there is little that can be done but such cases should be rare.
- How to use
- 1. To enable this feature please navigate to page, section, click on and either move the switcher to the position or hit button on the right side of the page.
- 2. You can set the system to allow the clients to pay deposits only via booking site by disabling
- In this case if deposit amount is indicated per service/
- If only full amount is set per service/class then the clients will pay full price.
- In case is enabled(default state) and deposit amount is indicated per service/class the clients will have a choice to pay either full price or deposit at checkout.
- 3. To set deposit amounts per your services please either go to -> or use button near this custom feature title.
- 4. Click on the service/class name for the desired item to open tab and move switcher to the active position.
- 5. Indicate the amount you would like to receive as a deposit for this item in the corresponding box(it should be less than actual price, but more than 0) and save settings.
- 6. After you save all the settings the services will have two prices displayed on the booking site: full amount and deposit.
- 7. When the clients pay the deposit amount online to confirm their booking two orders/invoices will be created in the system: one for the deposit and the second for the rest amount
- (it will be shown as pending till the client pays at the place of appointment and you manually approve it).
- You can manage them in ->
- Or via interface: