Related Resources custom feature
Connect equipment, rooms or anything else that is limited in quantity to a service. Different resources can be connected to the same service when needed.
- How to use
- 1. Enable feature on your page.
- 2. Select option or navigate to -> using left-side menu
- 3. Create resources group(s) depending on your needs using
- You can select between:
- type - with this group all the resources you attach to a service will be required for each booking. If the number of resources is not enough for a certain timeslot, it will not be displayed on the booking site. This type may be useful when some limited equipment is required to perform the service.
- 4. It is important to so that they will influence the booking process. Otherwise, the resources will not add any restrictions and will not be used.
- 5. If you got more resources of a certain type you can
- 6. In case you have less items in your inventory than it was created initially you can
- In this case you need to update its relations towards other resources present in the system.
- 7. The clients do not select the resource during the booking process, it is allocated by the system automatically depending on the service and provider selection.
- You can from the admin side in each booking or in exported .xls file from ->