First and Last Names
- It may happen that you need to have separate fields for clients' first and last names during registration process.
- Now it is possible with our feature and new reordering functionality.
- How to use
- 1. Enable custom feature on the page.
- 2. Go to its settings by clicking on
- Or navigate to -> in the left-side menu.
- 3. You will see default registration fields there. Select the first one called and rename it to Save.
- 4. Click on at the top to create new client field, add as a and select type.
- By default the field is set to be obligatory to fill in by clients but if you need to make it non-mandatory please use the corresponding switcher.
- 5. Select its to be after First Name and save.
- Or if you have already saved the field use to re-order.
- 6. (optional) Add the desired variables to the notifications templates in -> (or feature if you have customized them per service/provider).
- For example, you can make booking related more personal by using only first name in the greeting.
- (here we are using as we have simply renamed the default field in step #3)
- Or sound more official with only last name use.
- is used here, taken from step #4)
- Or even use if you like.
- (default variable and client form combined)