What Custom Features do not work with each other
- Approve Bookings and Accept payments
- paid reservations are approved automatically. If you want to approve reservations for some services - set Service price to 0 in Manage//Services//Service details.
- Status and Provider's Color Coding Custom feature
- if you have both Status and Provider's Color Coding Custom Features enabled, then once booking is made it is displayed in Calendar section with provider's color (as it has default status). After status for appointment is changed from default - Calendar//Click on appointment//Edit - new status color is displayed.
- Group Bookings and recurring services (packs)
- number of participants drop-down isn't displayed for recurring services.
- Group Bookings and Multiple Bookings
- Add more bookings button isn't displayed if several participants are chosen on Service step.
- Multiple Bookings and recurring services (packs)
- Add more bookings button isn't displayed for recurring services.
- Approve Bookings and Multiple Bookings
- with approve bookings all appointments from multiple bookings pack are approved if one session is approved. The way around is to edit reservations you want to reschedule and cancel reservations you want to decline first, and then approve the pack.
- SOAP and SOAP with Encryption
- If you have SOAP feature enabled it is not possible to enable SOAP with Encryption one and vice versa. If you have used SOAP with Encryption option and have encrypted some client data, then disabled this feature to use simple SOAP feature instead, you will not be able to see the client data that was encrypted before. ou will see a notification in case you had some details encrypted.
- Coupons and Gift cards and Rewards and Referrals
- Cannot be enabled together. For example, if you have used Rewards and Referrals before you will need to disable it to be able to enable Coupons and Gift Cards and vice versa.
- API and HIPAA
- The API works similar to our backend but it does not have 2 factor authentication and we would not be able to distinguish if something was happening through our backend or API. Illegal access to information could be claimed to come from our interface while it was in fact unsafe programming against our API. We therefore disable this as default.
- Clean History does not work with Coupons & Gift Cards, Packages and Membership.
- If you need to use Coupons and Gift Cards and/or Membership you will need to disable Clean History Custom Feature and vice versa.
- Facebook Bot
- provides only basic functionality, so for example payments, client login, memberships, approve bookings, etc. are not working there.
- Contact support for more details.
- Voice Bookings/iBOB
- also has limited functionality. For example payments, client login, memberships, etc. are not working there.
- Contact support for more details.
- Accept Deposits and Rewards and Referrals
- It is not possible to apply all the necessary calculations before checkout due to the specific Rewards and Referrals operation.
- Kiosk and Take me back Home
- do not work with each other as both are related to redirects after booking.
Specific timelines with some custom features
- Classes timeline and Multiple Bookings
- currently the button "Book and add more" is not displayed if you are using Classes timeline. If you need this option you can change timeline to different one in Settings//Design//Logo, background and timeline//Timeline settings.
- All flexible timelines, Weekly Classes timeline and Appointment at Fixed Time
- do not work with each other as it is not possible to show fixed times when timeframe-based timeline is selected.