1 is not greater than 2 (when trying to change number of clients per provider)
If you receive the similar error it means that in the past you already had 2 or more bookings at the same time and the system can't change the value to the smaller one because of inner conflict.
By default, that number can be changed only to the bigger number.
- How to solve the problem?
- 1. Create new provider in
- 2. Disable the old provider from client interface in -> -> icon near the corresponding provider's name(it should become crossed) or disable the option in tab.
- In this case clients will not see the old provider and won't book an appointment with him/her.
- 3. To not get double-booked with the new provider, you will need to block time in his/her schedule when your old provider already has bookings. For example, you have booking for 10am for old provider, but this time is free for the new provider, who has no bookings. Consequently, you need to block time 10 am for the new provider.
- Variant A (good for those who have just several bookings): You can block time for new provider using breaktimes in -> -> select the period to be blocked -> . We recommend to open the schedule of old provider in one tab and schedule of new provider in another tab to better see busy times.
- Variant B (also good for those who have just several bookings): In simply press in the specific booking pop-up and change old provider to new provider. In this case, your providers and clients will receive notification. If you want to prevent this, please uncheck the box near notification in -> -> .
- Variant C (for automatic blocking of times, requires Google/Outlook calendar): Enable in your section and connect both providers to one and the same Google/Outlook calendar. Check the boxes for both providers. In this case, the bookings from old provider will go to Google/Outlook calendar and then block time in the schedule of new provider.
- 4. After bookings dates for old provider pass, you can delete old provider in -> -> select provider and click on on the right side, or check the box with this provider name and select option from action drop-down menu.