1 is not greater than 2 (when trying to change number of clients per provider)
If you receive such error it means that in the past you already had 2 or more bookings at the same time and the system can't change the value for the smaller one because of inner conflict, by default that number can be changed only for the bigger number.
- How to solve the problem?
- 1. Create new provider in Manage // Providers // "+" button to add new provider, and make that provider have only 1 client at a time.
- 2. Disable the old provider from client interface in Manage // Providers: press “Eye” icon near provider's name(so that it becomes crossed) or disable the option “Display provider on the booking page” in “Service provider's details” tab
In this case clients will not see the old provider and won't book an appointment with him/her.
- 3. Not to get double booked with the new provider, you will need to block time in his schedule when your old provider has bookings. For example, you have booking for 10am for old provider, but this time is free for the new provider, who has no bookings. Consequently, you need to block time 10 am for the new provider.
- Variant A (good for those who have just several bookings): to block time for new provider using breaktimes in Calendar // Add breaktime mode // Add breaktime. We recommend to open the schedule of old provider in one tab and schedule of new provider in another tab to better see busy times.
- Variant B (also good for those who have just several bookings): In calendar you simply press "edit" on the booking and change old provider to new provider. In this case, your providers and clients will receive "Booking Change" email. If you want to prevent this, please uncheck the box near "Booking Change" email in Settings // General settings // Email and SMS settings.
- Variant C (for automatic blocking of times, requires Google/Outlook calendar): Enable Calendar Sync Custom Feature in Custom Features section and connect both providers to one and the same Google/Outlook calendar. Check the boxes "sync busy time" for both providers. In this case, the bookings from old provider will go to Google/Outlook calendar and then block time in the schedule of new provider.
- 4. After the dates of the bookings for old provider pass, you can delete old provider in Manage // Providers // click on provider name and click on "Delete" on the right side, or check the box with this provider name and select "Delete" option from action drop down.