Client mobile app
Let your clients download your own personalised client app. With the app on their mobile they can easily book, purchase and as well as access your business directly from their phones.
The Client app is available for all paying SimplyBook.me users who use
It's as simple as that!
Client Mobile App operates as a Progressive Web App (PWA), which means it cannot be downloaded from traditional app stores like the App Store or Play Market. Instead, your clients can access the app's features directly through a web browser on their mobile devices. This approach offers flexibility, easy updates, and compatibility across different devices.
- How to use
- 1. Enable feature on your page in section.
- 2. And it is ready to use. Some reports options become available to you.
- 3.(available for Premium subscriptions only) Add own application name, set brand color, select the preferable , upload the logo and banner images.
- It is important to use square image for the logo, different dimensions will not be saved.
- As well we recommend using brighter and/or darker colors for background for better customer experience.
- 4. Send your booking website URL(banner is not shown on widgets) to your clients so that they will be able to install the application on their phones by clicking on the corresponding
- (Invitation installation banner may not be displayed in built-in mobile browsers, it is recommended to use Chrome instead)
- 5. As the result they will be able to book online, see their appointments(this option is available even in offline mode), or cancel them, buy , and view and update own details if necessary.
- Push notifications
- Android phones users can also get push notifications about new bookings or cancellations on their devices.
- For that it will only be necessary to enable notifications in the application after sign up/sign in and in a standard system dialogue.
- In case the notifications are turned on, but the push messages do not come it is necessary to check if are enabled inside the
- IOS devices do not currently allow push notifications inside browsers and that is why it will not be possible to get them on such phones, unfortunately.
- From admin side it is possible to see all push notifications sent to customers in -> -> as well as whether they were received and clicked by client.