Waiting List custom feature
Allow your clients to sign up for a spot on your waiting list. This custom feature gives your customers the possibility to register for a waiting list on fully booked days. If someone cancels an appointment, applicants registered on this day will receive an email invitation to book the recently opened slot. Define in the settings how often each notification is sent and when you don’t want to fill the spot, i.e. if there is a short time until the session starts.
- Only the following calendar layout types are supported: modern, slots weekly, flexible weekly, flexible, flexible provider and daily classes.
- If you have a non-supported one set it will be automatically changed when this custom feature is enabled.
- The waiting list booking does not have time attached and is related to date.
- When some timeslot becomes available all the client who have applied for this date waiting list receive the email notification and the one who is the first will be able to occupy the spot.
- Client can have only one active waiting list booking for the specific service and provider for the specific date.
- During the process of the applying to the waiting list the clients fill in only the basic information or register/log in. All the rest(payments, products purchase, etc. will be provided when the usual booking will be made)
- This feature cannot be enabled together with Multiple bookings
- How to set
- 1. Enable "Waiting list" custom feature on your "Custom features" page, "Functional" section.
- 2. In its settings on the right side of the page, "Main configuration" block, please select the number of email notification attempts about the free time slot appearance.
- Choose the desired time interval between these attempts in "Notifications interval".
- Set the time period when the waiting list bookings should be automatically cancelled in case the free spaces do not appear using "Waiting list slot auto cancellation" setting.
- 3. Adjust the email templates for the free slot notification and no free slots email to your needs. Use the variables if needed.
- Save settings.
- 4. You will be able to see all the waiting list applications in the corresponding report.
- You can use the link near this custom feature to access it or navigate to Reports // Waiting list report using the left-side menu.
- It is possible to filter the booking and manually cancel if necessary.
- 5. The clients can see own waiting list appointments in the specific tab on the booking website and can also cancel them there if they wish to.