Brief overview of the system
After you have registered your account with SimplyBook.me, the next step is to organize your working schedule, configure providers, services and plenty of other stuff. When you create an account, the system automatically creates 2 pages for you: admin interface and booking page.
Admin interface is where you login and manage your bookings, settings, design etc. Clients have no access to that page. (Example)
Booking Page is the interface for your clients. There, they can book your services and leave contact info. You can always access your booking page by clicking "My booking site" button in the upper right corner of your admin page. You will be transferred to the booking page and you can also send the url to your clients so that they can easily find your company. (Example)
- 1. Upper bar. Three-line button shows/hides the full menu on the left. Latest news are marked as green notifications. Messages are marked with red and notifications in yellow. As well you can enable/disable browser notifications there.
- 2. The first tab you see is Dashboard. It contains statistics about your performance, your current subscription package, bookings, performers, clients activity, reviews, news, etc. By analyzing the information you can make inferences about your business and figure out what can be done to improve it. If you need to know more about each section, just press the "i" sign.
- 3. Welcome page allows you to check general information regarding your account such as links to admin and client pages, current subscription and balance. You can also find some useful video tutorials how to set up the system .
- 4. Calendar is a section where you can add, edit and delete your bookings and quickly add break times.
- 5. Manage tab contains several sections:
- Services - add, delete and edit services + create events
- Providers - add, delete and edit providers
- Clients - add, edit and delete clients
- Users - add, edit and delete users.
- Membership tab appears if you use Membership custom feature and allows you to create different kinds of memberships for your clients.
- Promotions. To use this tab, you need to enable Simply Smart Promotions in the Custom Feature section and then you can use promotions to enhance your business.
- 6. In the Time Settings you have the following sections:
- Company Opening hours - regular schedule for your company on a weekly basis
- Company Special days - here you can set up specific schedule or days off for your company, for example national holidays.
- Service provider schedule - individual regular schedule for each of your staff members (if you have only 1 provider, his/her working time is the same as company's opening hours)
- Provider Special days - specific schedule for each of your staff, here you can, for example, enter specific days when relevant staff takes his/her holiday (if you have only 1 provider (staff), his/her working time is the same as company's special days)
- 7. Reports tab consists different kinds of statistics you may wish to analyze and reviews from your clients
- 8. Custom Features. Custom Features are used to enhance the system and customize it in line with your needs. Please see the list of all Custom Features and their function here.
- 9. Settings. You can discover more about different types of settings by pressing the "i" signs above and to the right of each setting. the See all questions related to settings here.
- 9. Plans&Prices.
- Subscriptions. Here you can view different tariffs and purchase subscriptions.
- Additional items. Here you can purchase SMS credits, additional bookings and Custom features.